Zero Tolerance ZT 0562CF M390 Hinderer Slicer Knife
Reversible deep-carry clip; Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
Steel: CPM-20CV blade steel, stonewashed and satin finish
Handle: Carbon fiber front, stonewashed titanium back
Zero Tolerance ZT 0562CF M390
The cousin of the zt 0562, this Zero Tolerance ZT 0562CF M390 options the similar different Rick Hinderer flat-flooring “slicer” grind that gives each reducing potency and a difficult aspect, however on a CPM-20CV powdered Metal blade. CPM-20CV has a prime extent of vanadium carbides and a prime quantity of chromium. You get remarkable side retention and remarkable corrosion resistance.
The Zero Tolerance ZT 0562CF M390 care for has a carbon fiber entrance scale and stonewashed titanium again. For protected lock up throughout use, ZT makes use of a Body lock with hardened Metal lockbar inserts and lockbar stabilization. The knife opens with a flipper and actions out of the Care for on our easy KVT ball-bearing commencing machine.
A washing machine with caged ball bearings surrounds the pivot and makes commencing the knife just about frictionless; simply pull again at the flipper and upload a roll of the wrist and the zt 0562CF is in a position for motion. The original pocket clip is reversible (left/proper) and permits additional-deep lift within the pocket.
- Reversible deep-lift clip;
- Body lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Metal: CPM-20CV blade Metal, stonewashed and satin end
- Care for: Carbon fiber entrance, stonewashed titanium again
- ZT 0562CF Blade Duration: 3.5 Inch (eight.9 cm);
- Closed Duration: 4.8 Inch (12.2 cm). Please refer the Educational Video earlier than use.
- Made in the united states;
- KVT ball-bearing commencing