Baofeng BF F9 V2+ Two Way Radio Walkie Talkie
- Tri-Power Low / Medium / High Settings (1/4/8 Watts).
- Frequency Range: 65-108MHz (FM Receive only), 136-174MHZ and 400-520MHZ (TX/RX).
- 25KHz/12.5KHz Switchable (Wide /Narrow) Band.
Baofeng BF F9 V2+ Range
The Baofeng BF F9 V2+ Range – Two Way Radio Walkie Talkie is the next level of ham radio, improving on the top of the line UV-5R V2+ model with the new addition of Tri-Power functionality:
This includes unsurpassed transmission power of 8 watts, the most impressive Baofeng ever made to date.
The Baofeng BF F9 V2+ Range has an expanded frequency range like the Baofeng UV-82 and a new chipset with noise-reduction features that block out noises caused by signal intensity changes along with tail tone elimination when transmitting or receiving signals between 50Hz-55Hz. The Baofeng BF F9 V2+ Range tri-color display makes for easy reading on the bright LCD, and this radio can be programmed with or without a PC to work on private repeater systems. The most powerful, versatile Baofeng, it has transmitting power selectable up to 8 watts. It is fully backward compatible with all UV-5R accessories.
- 2 x Baofeng BF-F9 V2+
- 2 x 7.4v 1800 mAh Li-ion Battery
- 2 x Battery Charging Dock
- 2 x AC/DC Power Supply
- 2 x Antenna
- 2 x Earpiece
- 2 x Belt Clip
- 2 x Hand Strap
- 2 x English Manual
Baofeng BF F9 V2 FEATURES:
Below are some of the main features of the BF F9-V2+ range portable radio:
- Dual-band handheld transceiver including display LCD,
- DTMF encoding,
- Commercial FM radio receiver,
- Supports storage of up to 105 programmable DCS codes and 50 CTCSS privacy codes,
- Supports storage of up to 128 memory channels,
- Voice Operated Transmission (VOX) functionality,
- Alarm functionality,
- Supports a range of Broadband (Wide) & Narrowband (Narrow) modes,
- Supports a user to toggle between High, Medium, and Low power using modes (8W vs 5W vs 1W),
- Display illumination and programmable keypad,
- A function that makes keypad button presses to issue a beeping sound,
- Dual Watch & Dual Reception,
- Selectable Frequency Steps (2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/20/25/50 kHz),
- Frequency offset functionality for repeater access,
- Battery saving functionality,
- Programmable timer transmission,
- Frequency scan mode functionality,
- Function Busy Channel Lock,
- Built-in RX CTCSS/DCS scan,
- Built-in LED flashlight,
- Supports for PC programmability through use of USB cable (optional accessory),
- Level Threshold Squelch adjustability,
- Cross band reception/transmission,
- End of Transmission Tone functionality,
- Built-in keypad lock,
Baofeng Functions and Specifications:
- Mode of Operation: Simple or Semi-Duplex
- Modulation Mode: 16 k F3E /11 k F3E
- Maximum deviation: CTCSS / DCS deviation: 0.5+/-0.1 kHz (Wide) / 0.3+/-0.1 kHz (Narrow)
- Intermediation distortion :<10%
- Stability: +/-2.5 ppm
Baofeng BF F9 V2+ range radio features a built-in scanner for VHF and UHF bands. While in Frequency VFO mode, the scanner will scan in steps according to the set frequency step. In Channel (MR) mode it will scan the collected channels.
One of the different capabilities of the Baofeng BF F9 V2+ radio is the capability to control two channels at once. This is succeeded by a feature in the radio associated with Dual Watch, which allows the radio to shift between two frequencies at a fixed period, despite it only including 1 receiver. The Dual Watch functionality also supports the capability to lock the transmit frequency to 1 of the 2 channels it controls.
While operating with extended groups of people on the identical channel, there manages to be a lot of crowding in the duration of transmissions. To prevent this crowding, there are several techniques for preventing out extra or unwanted transmissions. There are 2 forms of particular calling possible in two-way radio systems: Group Calling & Individual Calling.
Group calling is a 1 to many kinds of communication. Each radio in the operation group is configured the equal way and any radio will perform connection with each other radio in the group.
Individual calling, also recognized as paging, is a 1 to 1 style of communication. Each radio is registered with a unique ID code, and only by transferring out a comparable code can you get that radio to open up to your transmissions. A good example of this is a cellular phone.
- Baofeng BF F9-V2+ does not feature any kind of individual calling at this time.
- LCD on the Baofeng BF F9 V2+ is backlit by multi-color LEDs, the color of which can be pre-set from the menu system into a variety of colors.
- Memory channels are a simple and efficient way to store the most commonly used frequencies so they can be quickly accessible for later use.
Baofeng BF F9-V2+ has the ability to save up to 128 memory slots that can hold any of the following information:
- Receive/Transmit Frequencies
- Transmit Power Settings
- Group Signaling Information
- ANI/PTT-ID Settings
- 6 Character Alphanumeric Channel Name
– Baofeng BF F9-V2 range radio is able of cloning between radios. That means if there is one radio configured in a specific way, the settings can be cloned on a different radio to assure it is specifically the identical. That is performed by connecting a Reference (Master) radio to a Copy (Slave) radio by hooking a cable between the two and copying the information over.
Foscam Digital Tech is the authorized US Baofeng exclusive distributor of the Baofeng BF F9 V2+ Range – Two Way Radio Walkie Talkie. US-based warranty service for this listing is exclusively provided by Foscam Digital Tech out of our office in Houston, TX, (no shipping to China).