Zero Tolerance Hinderer 0561 Collaboration Dark Earth Scale Folder
Steel: ELMAX, stonewashed finish
Handle: 3-D machined G-10 front scale, 3-D machined titanium back handle, stonewashed finish
Blade Length: 3.75 inches; Closed Length: 5 inches; Overall Length: 8.8 inches; Weight: 5.8 ounces
Zero Tolerance Hinderer 0561
In response to Rick’s crave-worthy XM-18, the brand new Zero Tolerance Hinderer 0561 is one totally superb knife. First, the blade. It is pure ELMAX powdered steel for the intense edge retention, prime strength, and toughness a troublesome-use knife demands.
It rolls out of the Take care of at the KVT ball-bearing system so deployment is speedy and It is in a position when you want it. The Take care of is three-D machined G-10 at the front, and similarly three-D machined titanium at the back. A framelock with lockbar stabilizer ensures a rocksolid lockup each and every time.
To verify this large undergo of a knife carries at a at ease weight, Zero Tolerance Hinderer has skeletonized the lining and machined pockets within the titanium Take care of and framelock. And to most sensible all of it off, the Hinderer 0561 is supplied with ZT’s new deep-raise pocketclip. With flat dark earth front scale.
- Steel: ELMAX, stonewashed end
- Take care of: three-D machined G-10 front scale, three-D machined titanium back Take care of, stonewashed end
- Blade Period: 3.75 inches; Closed Period: 5 inches; Overall Period: 8.8 inches; Weight: 5.8 oz
- Frame lock; Thumb stud; Lanyard hole; Flipper; Deep-raise pocketclip; Quad mounting
- Made in the united states