ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 4 Tent Brown/Orange
Free Standing 2 Pole System with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles; Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Doors; 2 Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 4 Tent
If you wish to keep dry for your next shuttle and keep away from the effort of faulty zippers, we have now the Alps Mountaineering Lynx 4 Tent for you. Alps Lynx 4 tent is stuffed with components and high caliber. The Lynx tent is fundamentally the same as our ALPS Mountaineering Taurus 5 tent, which is one of our top of the line tents.
The ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 4 Tent has more work than the Taurus, taking up half of the dividers on each side permitting much more ventilation. The Alps Lynx 4 tent is a simple to set up, 2 shaft rectangular vault style tent with post cuts that effectively fit over the posts for brisk gathering.
ALPS Mountaineering has not compromised between the production line fixed fly and floor creases, weatherproof fly clasps, 2 entryways for simple entering and leaving, 2 vestibules for additional rigging stockpiling and climate assurance, and additional substantial #8 zippers, you’re certain to discover all that you could need in a Lynx 4 tent, in this model.
- Free Status 2 Pole System with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles,
- Simple Assembly with Pole Clips that temporarily snap over the tent poles,
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give absolute best weather protection,
- Simple Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Doors,
- 2 Vestibules for gear storage and additional weather protection,
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles on for optimum adjustability and protection,
- Half Mesh Walls building up ventilation,
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut.