Coleman Red Canyon 8-Person Tent Review | 17-Foot by 10-Foot Dome Tent Modified
How good is the Coleman Red Canyon 17 foot by 10 foot, dome tent? It is pretty cheap but does it stand the user test? Let’s find out.
It has a mixed review generally, and you can expect it to suit some weather conditions just fine. Being a family tent, its a 3 room tent, after all, privacy aspect is just fine and both elders and kids get plenty of room and privacy.
One important aspect where this family tent fails is, that it does not offer the best waterproofing or warmth in the colder season but it is perfect for the summer campers.
If you look at the positive aspect of this tent and the cost factor, the Coleman Red Canyon 17-foot by 10-foot modified dome tent a perfect choice for some families.
- With 3 rooms, this 8 person luxury family tent, under $100 sometime ( check the latest price on Amazon ) has little competition.
- The 170 sq ft of area and the center height of 6 feet allows plenty of space. Also, the removable walls and rooms allow enough room for privacy and customization.
- The Shock-corded poles which make easy and quick setup, almost under 10 minutes, when handled properly. This is a very useful feature.
- There is no lounge area.
- Lacks insulation and can be comfortably used only during summer.
- The single door is a bit cumbersome for a family tent.
- Red Canyon lacks efficient