How can you become a CampStuffs contributor?
To become a regular contributor at CampStuffs, here are some suggestions that will assist you to get your article allowed and published:
- Write content that is singularly directed on quality and adding meaning to readers.
- Remember to do a research on CampStuffs to avoid sending already written articles.
- All outdoor activities are acceptable – Outdoors, Camping, Hiking, Trekking, Fishing, Hunting, Adventure, Survival…
- Please do NOT Re-post – Articles should be original to the author and unpublished elsewhere.
- We commonly request for a minimum of around 800 words, still with no maximum.
- We only except well-written, quality articles. Poor quality articles will simply be rejected!
- The article needs to be written in a familiar conversational trend, consisting of short paragraphs and subheadings. As a general rule, keep paragraphs 3-4 sentences.
- If this is your first time sending an article to CampStuffs than, write something about yourself – including your name, short bio, website link and upload your photo.
A few things to remember before submitting your post:
- We allow you to put 2 links – one in your bio, and second inside the article.
- To ensure your article gets published, write a highly original article for the CampStuffs audience.
- Please give credit where credit is needed. If your idea is copied off someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use in the post.
- By submitting a post to CampStuffs, you give us copyright ownership of the post.
Submit Guest Post:
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines above, you can now write and submit the article below.