Zero Tolerance ZT 0452CF Sinkevich Large Knife
The unique Zero Tolerance 0454 was once an award-winning collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich. But it surely was once also an excessively Restricted Edition knife.
To make this amazing knife more readily to be had, ZT has created a brand new-for-2015 version In accordance with The unique’s streamlined shape and prime-performance serve as. The Zero Tolerance ZT 0452CF is similar size as The unique 0454, however with a carbon fiber front scale and S35VN twin-finished blade. S35VN sharpens to a razor edge, holds it, and will also be re-sharpened simply.
The ZT 0452CF opens as smooth as butter with the KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert ensures cast lock up. As a completion of sophistication, the Zero Tolerance ZT 0452CF options handsome five-spoke pivot hardware. From place of job to outdoors, Zero Tolerance ZT 0452CF is able to go wherever you are ready to take it.
- In accordance with the award-winning 0454;
- Manual open, KVT ball-bearing system
- Frame lock; Reversible (left/right), deep-lift clip
- ZT 0452CF Steel: S35VN, stonewashed and satin end;
- Take care of: Carbon fiber front, titanium back, stonewashed end
- Blade period: 4.1 Inch (10.4 cm);
- Closed period: 5.2 Inch (thirteen.2 cm);
- Overall period: 9.3 Inch (23.6 cm)
- ZT 0452CF Weight: 4.6 Ounce (130.4 g);
- Made in America