Knife King “Cobra” Damascus Bowie Hunting Knife
- Over 200 layers of damascus steel
- Retains sharp edge after rough and tough use
- Hardness 58-60 HRC on rockwell scale
This Knife King “Cobra” Damascus Handmade Bowie Hunting Knife is a very solid, well-made knife which is very heavy. Perfectly finished knife with attractive decorative details and Damascus steel. The Cobra knives are made in Pakistan and established company for selling is in England. So, Cobra knife is clearly not the USA made.
- Blade 8 inch maintain 5 inches.
- Overall length: 13 inches.
- Blade thickness: 5.5 mm,
- Burl wooden maintain.
- Damascus shield & pommel.
- Over 200 layers of Damascus metal,
- Keeps sharp facet after tough and difficult use,
- Razor sharp and rock forged.
- Hardness fifty eight-60 HRC on Rockwell scale
- Fashion Identify “Cobra”.
- Comes with a sheath.
- Perfect for Bushcraft actions.
Specification: Knife King “Cobra” Damascus Bowie Hunting Knife