CORE Equipment 9 Person Instant Cabin Tent
Explore the outside with the up to date in tent technology from CORE Equipment! This awesome 9 person instant cabin tent features setup in no more than 60 seconds! The poles are pre-connected to the Core tent- simply unpack, spread, and extend.
Core H20 Block Technology combines water repellent fabrics with active bead technology for faster water runoff paired with sealed seams and rain-resistant door/window seals. Moreover, the absolutely-taped rain fly is removable in hotter weather to show panoramic mesh windows and ceiling.
The advanced venting system of Core 9 person tent, uses the adjustable air intake vent designed to attract in cool air from the bottom even as the mesh ceiling lets in hot air to flee keeping you comfy all season. The CORE 9 Person Instant Cabin Tent 14′ x 9′ also features zippered privacy panels on doors and windows and has a big double door design for convenient and simple get admission to the Core 9 person tent.
Gear stays close to hand within the putting storage pockets, and the included room divider creates a two room tent for separate living and sleeping areas.
- Instant 60 Second Tent Setup;
- Sleeps 9 people;
- Fits two queen air mattresses;
- Center Height: 78;
- CORE H20 Block Technology and adjustable ground vent;
- Features room divider and wall storage pockets stay pieces neat and stale the tent floor;
- Electrical cord get admission to port (port is absolutely closable when no longer in use);
- Includes rain fly, tent stakes, and elevate bag