The CORE 6 Person Tent – Instant Cabin Tent 11′ x 9′
Explore the outside with the recent in tent technology from CORE Equipment! This Core 6 person instant cabin tent options stress-free setup in 60 seconds! You can easily set it up and take it down by yourself and easy to fold and put back into the nice bag that it came with. While it might take longer to put up if you’re in very windy conditions. The poles are pre-connected to the Core 6 Person Tent, so simply unpack, spread and extend.
Core H20 Block Technology combines water repellent materials with active bead technology for faster water runoff paired with sealed seams and rain-resistant door window seals. Held up great in a good rain storm with no leaks.
Moreover, the totally taped rain fly is removable in hotter weather to reveal mesh windows and ceiling. The advanced venting system uses the adjustable air intake vent designed to attract in cool air from the bottom whilst the mesh ceiling permits hot air due to flee keeping you relaxed all season.
The Core 6 Person Tent, Instant Cabin Tent also options zippered privacy panels on door and window and assists in keeping your gear organized with the included gear loft with lantern hook and massive wall organizer pocket. The room inside and height of this Core tent are great. The doors and window are easily accessible.
- Instant 60 Second Tent Setup;
- Sleeps 6 persons;
- Fits two queen air mattresses;
- Center Height: 72;
- CORE H20 Block Technology and adjustable ground vent;
- Options gear loft with lantern hook and massive wall orgnaizer to stay pieces neat and stale the tent floor;
- Electrical cord access port;
- Contains rain fly, tent stakes, and carry bag.
Core Tents H2O Block Technology features:
- Water repellent fabrics
- Sealed seams and fully taped rainfly
- Rain-resistant door/window seals
Check out other Core tents: