The ALPS Mountaineering Tasmanian 2 Person 4 Season Backpacking Camping Tent
The ALPS Mountaineering Tasmanian 2 person is a 4 season tent that may be loaded with options. This tent 2 person tent use 7000 series aluminum poles (one continuous pole device with hubs that extend finish to finish, and an extra pole that is going around the Tasmanian 4 season tent to lend a hand stabilize in sturdy winds). It additionally includes a complete coverage fly with vestibules to lend a hand retailer your equipment. With an extra pole at the fly, it creates an excessively massive vestibule at the entrance for much more equipment garage. There are doors (one on each and every finish). The Tasmanian makes use of Further-massive #8 zippers so opening doors and vestibules are a breeze each and every time. Year-spherical, this can be a backpacking tent that you will depend on!
Tasmanian 2 Person Tent Specifications
- Base Measurement: 5’2 x 7’8;
- Heart Top: 3’10;
- Vestibule Intensity: 35″;
- Tent Space: 34.5 sq. toes.;
- Vestibule Space: 13 sq. toes.;
- Tent and Fly Weight: 7 lbs. 0 oz..;
- Overall Weight: 7 lbs. 7 oz..;
- Packed Measurement: 6.5″ x 19″;
- Pole Diameter: 8.5 mm.
Tasmanian Tent Features:
- Loose status pole device;
- 7000 Series aluminum poles with weatherproof shock wire;
- All vents totally shut. Simple assembly – pole clips temporarily snap over tent poles;
- 75D 185T Polyester fly resists UV harm and stays taut. Factory sealed fly and flooring seams supply easiest climate coverage;
- 75D 185T Poly taffeta flooring with 5000mm coating. Further-massive #8 zippers on doors and vestibules;
- Simple entry; nice ventilation with doors (each with zippered mesh home windows) vestibules (poles included);
- Weatherproof fly buckles;
- Mesh garage pockets, equipment loft, 7075 Aluminum stakes, and man ropes included.
Check out these links:
- the Best Cold Weather Tents for Winter Camping!
- ALPS Mountaineering Tasmanian 3 Person Tent (4 seasons)